Lirik Tembang Kenangan , Lirik Lagu Lawas , Lagu Kenangan

Monday 27 January 2014

I ve been Away To Long - George Baker Selection

Secara bertahap kami sedang Menambah video dan Video yang di convert menjadi audio yang telah di setujui Pihak Pihak Google Adesense


Audio Player

Title I'VE BEEN AWAY TOO LONG by GEORGE BAKER SELECTION with LYRICS
Source tataylee13579
Duration 04:38
Type of File Audio (.mp3) and Video (.mp4)


How can I say to you
I love somebody new
You way so good to me always
And when I see your eyes
I can't go on with lie
It breaks your heart but I just can't hide it oh no


I~ I've been away too long
Now I just can't go on
I've been away too
I've been away too long
No I can't be so strong
I've ben away too long


Don't look that way to me
It's hurts you so I see
But I just can't go on with lie
I gave you all I have so there is nothing left
I may do wrong but I better go now oh no

I ve been Away To Long - George Baker Selection Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Unknown

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

---